Fermented Radish - Signed Open Edition Kitchen Art on Watercolor Paper
Regular price $75.00
EVERY DAY LIFE COLLECTION
OPEN EDITION, SIGNED
Radishes, whimsical, food art, kitchen decor, mason jars, carrots, green onions and garden
A whimsical and magically realistic ode to the life-giving beauty of raw, fermented foods. This food watercolor print celebrates mastering the lost art of extending a kitchen garden season’s harvest through fermented foods, that last through the winter. Add this watercolor print piece to a budding kitchen art gallery collection.
Better yet, shop this beautiful, thoughtful gift for the foodie friend or family member in your life.
Part of the colorful “Everyday Life” collection:
- Excellent quality and color saturation.
- Open Edition.
- Certificate of Authenticity included to document provenance.
- Individually hand-signed and numbered by the artist.
- Acid-free, archival watercolor paper.
- Ships flat or rolled at the discretion of artist. Savings passed on to customer.
- Frame not included (see original painting for framed options).
- Printed in the US.
- Each giclée, open edition print is made-to-order: A piece is printed only when an order is placed.
- Products may have slight coloration variation as they are printed on demand.
- United Wanderlust doesn’t keep an inventory on hand of artwork, outside of:
- a handful of curated collection of signed, authenticated limited edition art prints on paper.
- a small stack ofsigned, authenticated, open editions prints.
- one-off slow travel-inspired art project.
- unique, up-cycled home decor projects.
- Delivers typically up to 2-3 weeks from time of purchase during business shop business hours, Monday - Friday, 10am -3pm.
- Remember to account for holidays, vacations, during acts of god and national supply chain disruptions that can significantly delay shipping.
Featured Artist: Patricia Jacques
Mix & Match - suggested companions:
- Frozen Planet
Dark Rivers Event Horizon
|Width (inches)||Height (inches)|