Old Crone Dione - Framed 12" X 12" Archetypal Pour Painting Original Art
UNIVERSE COLLECTION #30 - OLD CRONE DIONE
Nebula, wisdom, mantle, gold, charcoal black, abstract landscape wall art, paint pouring art
An evocative nebula of gaseous, coal black lacy strings of paint combine with a blue-tinged web, to form the mantle of an archetypal ancestral figure figure hidden in plain sight.
The crone symbolizes the wisdom of the ages and reveals herself by following the outlines of the charcoal black “robe,”up to the smiling golden skin of a strong profile, with a single perfectly round, inky black eye. Her pure white and gold mane billows behind her. Did you spot her?
Hang this serene, square-shaped, original abstract acrylic painting with other neutral, similar or complementary colors.
Tap into the wisdom of your ancestors with this timeless, archetypal piece of art.
Part of the “Universe” collection: An abstract fluid acrylic pour painting series of original art.
- Original abstract painting created with fluid acrylic paints and/or heat.
- Each original art is unique.
- 12” X 12” square wood panel canvas. Great size to fit most spaces.
- Modern, elegant 13 1/2” x 13 1/2” copper gold Illusion floater frame perfectly showcases the painting.
- Ready to hang.
- Usually ships within 2 -3 weeks domestically from time of purchase.
- A lightweight original painting easy to ship for the home or for gift-giving.
- Acrylic painting created on triple-primed wood canvas for best adhesion.
- 4-5 coats of a beautiful varnish finish for long-lasting protection; gives each piece a magical sheen.
- Artist signature on the back of the wood canvas.
- Certificate of Authenticity seal confirms provenance documentation.
Mix & Match - suggested companions pieces within the Universe Series:
|Width (inches)||Height (inches)||Depth (inches)|
|13.5 (w/frame)||13.5 (w/frame)||Approx. 1 1/2|