Psychedelic Crab -Signed Open Edition Crustacean Illustration on Watercolor Paper
SLOW TRAVEL VIETNAM WALL ART COLLECTION
***Available for sale on November 17 at the 2022 MCAD ART SALE***
OPEN EDITION, SIGNED
Watercolor painting, Vietnam, Timeless, illustration, seaside room decor, graphic artThe adventurous travel lover knows that in the bustling streets of beach town Nha Trang, Vietnam, seafood markets rule. “Psychedelic Crab,” documents in a cheerful explosion of warm colors, a freshly-caught crustacean.
At the time it was lazily swimming in a green, plastic market bin. This beautiful decapod was spotted one early morning, while on the way to experience one of the prettiest and peaceful historic places in Vietnam - the thousand-year old, Vietnamese Cham towers of Po Nagar.
For the travel lover fascinated with expressions of culture, the multi-color marine creature captures the heart of wanderlust: sublime sustenance discovered inside sublime spaces.
From living rooms to quirky bedrooms, a variety of beach and coastal wall decor will warm up with the uplifting vibes of this psychedelic watercolor canvas print wall art.
“Psychedelic Crab” actually heralds the entire 15 + pieces in the "Slow Travel Vietnam" collection to be released over the next few months in the art shop. For now, mix and match this colorful piece of fine art with “Can Elephants Dream of Green Bonsai Trees?” or “Pink Palace,” if you feel a tad more contrarian.
Better yet, let this funky sea creature watercolor print brighten the home decor of the slow travelers in your life.
Part of the "Slow Travel Vietnam” collection.
- Excellent quality and color saturation.
- Open Edition.
- Certificate of Authenticity included to document provenance.
- Individually hand-signed and numbered by the artist.
- Acid-free, archival watercolor paper.
- Ships flat or rolled at the discretion of artist. Savings passed on to customer.
- Frame not included (see original painting for framed options).
- Printed in the US.
- Each giclée, open edition print is made-to-order: A piece is printed only when an order is placed.
- Products may have slight coloration variation as they are printed on demand.
- United Wanderlust doesn’t keep an inventory on hand of paper prints or canvas prints, outside of:
- a handful of curated collection of signed, authenticated limited edition art prints on paper.
- a small stack ofsigned, authenticated, open editions prints.
- one-off slow travel-inspired art project.
- unique, up-cycled home decor projects.
- and original art.
- Delivers typically up to 2-3 weeks from time of purchase during business shop business hours, Monday - Friday, 10am -3pm.
- Remember to account for holidays, vacations, during acts of god and national supply chain disruptions that can significantly delay shipping.
Featured Artist: Patricia Jacques
|Width (inches)||Height (inches)|
****One print will be available for sale in the art shop. It will be for sale at the November 17-19 Annual 2022 MCAD Art Sale .****
We wrote about this exciting art fair in this article "The 3-day, Salon Style MCAD Art Sale Returns in person!"
“Po Nagar Cham Towers” by Lonely Planet. A quick overview of the intriguing destination where the idea for this piece came to life.
"Nha Trang, Vietnam" by Wendy Justice. An in-depth article about Na thrang’vibe from International Living. Geared toward expats, long term travelers and retirees. Shock-full of info bout the spirit and daily life of Na Thrang.
"Slow Travel Vietnam #1 - Psychedelic Crab" by Dreaming Into Being, the illustration blog of designer-artist Patricia Jacques. Take a peak at the list of designs where new art releases could be coming from…
- Image by alexandercho on Freepik