Pink Palace - Stylized Ho Chi Minh City Historic Temple Watercolor Art Print
LATIN AMERICA WALL ART COLLECTION
Travel Art, Antigua Guatemala, abstract art, bedroom wall decor, magenta and pink
Nestled in a quiet and narrow lot, hiding under huge shade trees bristling with oddly contorted branches, you’ll find the peaceful ancient Vietnamese temple of the Jade Emperor Pagoda.
Intrepid explorers will fall in love with this elegant architectural gem, located in a part of Ho Chi Minh city that's off the beaten path.
The pervading tranquility and timelessness of the historic landmark fueled the inspiration behind this original watercolor. Ultimately, it’s the colorful and joyful interpretation of this spiritual destination that elevates a room's decor.
Select a larger size and make a bold wall art statement or... combine it with other beautiful graphic illustrations from the “Slow Travel Vietnam” collection to start your gallery wall.
Part of the "Slow Travel Vietnam” collection.
- Excellent quality and color saturation
- Acid-free, archival, museum-quality enhance matte paper.
- Frame not included.
- Printed in the US.
- Each giclée, open edition print is made-to-order: This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!
- Products may have slight coloration variation as they are printed on demand.
- Delivers typically up to 2-3 weeks from time of purchase during business shop business hours, Monday - Friday, 10am -3pm.
- Plan for additional delivery time for holidays, vacations, during acts of god and national supply chain disruptions that can significantly delay shipping.
- Paper thickness: 10.3 mil.
- Paper weight: 189 g/m².
- Opacity: 94%.
- ISO brightness: 104%.
- Paper is sourced from Japan.
Featured Artist: Patricia Jacques
|Width (inches)||Height (inches)|