Illustrations For Commercial Use
Patricia Jacques is the owner of United Wanderlust and with her small team runs both the art studio and the art shop. Patricia is an interdisciplinary illustrator/ artist with a knack for creating beautiful, atmospheric and uplifting artwork for commercial clients with interest in slow travel, slow food & slow life.
We offer these commercial illustration services in our own artistic style:
FOOD ILLUSTRATION & RECIPE ILLUSTRATION
EDITORIAL ILLUSTRATION & ART LICENSING
Atmospheric TRAVEL ILLUSTRATION*
Through uplifting and inspiring art, we help your audience maintain their connections with your brand. Beautiful illustrations help sell your products and services and share your story in a way that stays top of mind.
A 50% deposit with a signed letter of agreement gets the process started. This signals to us we can confidently block out design time in the design schedule, making that time automatically unavailable to other potential clients.
The remaining balance is due upon completion of each scheduled milestone payment to help you keep track of your project’s progress.
- Turn around time is three-weeks minimum for one illustration depending on the complexity of the project and the schedule. If you need your artwork sooner, we can sometime accommodate you. Rush fees are 100% of the final fee.
- Commercial illustration fees are in line with the "Graphic Artists Guild Handbook: Pricing & Ethical Guidelines," local markets for custom design work, complexity of the artwork, clients’ timeline, usage rights and calendar availability.
- A single flat fee per project.
- No hourly fees* - except for on-site projects, travel fees and change orders.
Alternatively, if an illustration or artwork from our portfolio, the art shop, the blogs, or social media posts catches your eyes, let’s talk. We’re happy to discuss licensing options. Licensing fees varies depending on the rights requested.
EXAMPLES OF 2018 -2022 PROJECT FEES
- One marketing spot illustration for a 4” x 6” for a postcard direct mail campaign start at:
- 8” x 10” One full page magazine editorial illustration with spots start at:
- Children’s Book illustrations start at:
- May include cover, text break down, interior pages, page pattern, credit page illustration or jacket. ( 10 - 32 pages)
- Annual Reports start at:
- May include cover illustration , 1-2 full page illustrations, 1-2+ double page spreads, or 4-5 +spots /quarter page, 2-3+ icons
For more details, check out the FAQ’s section under Custom Art & Illustrations for Commercial Use about project Cancellation Policies, Rush Fees, Usage Rights, disclosures regarding hand-painted, traditional paints such as Watercolor, Ink, Gouache and other boring, but very important, need-to-know goodies.
We very much look forward to learning about your project. Serious inquiries will receive a follow up email within 24 business hours, Monday-Friday, 10am-3pm EST, in the order they are received.”
Please INCLUDE in the CONTACT FORM:
- The type of illustration/artwork you need. Ex: For an article, a museum label, a jigsaw puzzle, a children’s book, a series of postcards etc.
- The audience/customers you’re trying to reach. Ex: Adult, young adults or children, customers or event participants, foodies, gardeners etc.
- The number of illustrations needed.
- Your deadline.
- Your budget.
Help us get back to you as quickly as possible with the relevant information.
We appreciate the assist!
CASE STUDIES (Client Work)
|Gravy Quarterly Editorial Illustrations||
Peachdish.com Postcard Illustration
|PPNA Editorial Illustration|
CASE STUDIES (Personal Work)
|Sketching Boston||Product Illustration Jigsaw Puzzle Concept||Recipe illustration Infographic|
HEARD THROUGH THE GRAPEVINE: