Custom Illustrations (Commercial)
Patricia Jacques Illustration
Custom Illustrations for Commercial Use
Patricia Jacques is the owner and principle illustrator at United Wanderlust. With her small team she runs both the art studio, Patricia Jacques Illustration, and the art shop, United Wanderlust. Patricia is an interdisciplinary illustrator/ artist with a knack for creating beautiful, atmospheric and uplifting artwork for commercial clients with interest in slow travel, slow food & slow life.
We offer these commercial illustration services below in our own artistic style:
Through uplifting and inspiring art, we help your audience maintain their connections with your brand. Beautiful illustrations help sell your products and services and shares your story in an unforgettable way.
A 50% deposit with a signed letter of agreement gets the process started. This signals to us we can confidently block out design time in the design schedule, making that time automatically unavailable to other potential clients.
The remaining balance is due upon completion of each scheduled milestone payment to help you keep track of your project’s progress.
- Turn around time is three-weeks minimum for one illustration depending on the complexity of the project and the schedule. If you need your artwork sooner, we can sometime accommodate you. Rush fees are 100% of the final fee.
- Commercial illustration fees are in line with the "Graphic Artists Guild Handbook: Pricing & Ethical Guidelines," local markets for custom design work, complexity of the artwork, clients’ timeline, usage rights and calendar availability.
- A single flat fee per project.
- No hourly fees* - except for on-site projects, travel fees and change orders.
- Original art remains the property of the Artist. The ARTIST retains and owns ALL of the copyright for the painting and its derivatives unless expressed otherwise in the final written agreement. Exclusivity in perpetuity is not available as our shop earns revenue through licensing deals.
- Exclusivity for a limited period ( 2-5 years) is sometimes available, at premium fees (up to 300%+ of the final project fee) for certain licenses or all usage - on a case by case basis.
Alternatively, if an illustration or artwork from the portfolio, the art shop, the blog, or social media post, catches your eyes, let’s talk. We’re happy to discuss licensing options. Licensing fees will vary depending on the rights requested.
For more details, check out the FAQ’s section under Custom Art & Illustrations for Commercial Use about project Cancellation Policies, Rush Fees, Usage Rights, disclosures regarding hand-painted, traditional paints such as Watercolor, Ink, Gouache and other boring, but very important, need-to-know goodies.
We very much look forward to learning about your project. Serious inquiries will receive a follow up email within 24-48 business hours, Monday-Friday, 10am-3pm EST, in the order they are received.”
Please INCLUDE in the CONTACT FORM at the bottom of the page:
- The type of illustration/artwork you need. Ex: For an article, a museum label, a jigsaw puzzle, a children’s book, a series of postcards etc.
- The audience/customers you’re trying to reach. Ex: Adult, young adults or children, customers or event participants, foodies, gardeners etc.
- The number of illustrations needed.
- Your deadline.
- Your budget.
Help us get back to you as quickly as possible with the relevant information.
We appreciate the assist!
CASE STUDIES (Client Work)
|Gravy Quarterly Editorial Illustrations
|PPNA Editorial Illustration
CASE STUDIES (Personal Work)
|Product Illustration Jigsaw Puzzle Concept
|Recipe illustration Infographic
Powderhorn Park Neighborhood Association (PPNA)
PEACH DISH Meal Kit Delivery Service