Empanada - Colorful Watercolor Kitchen Art Print
Add a pop of color to any adventurous foodie's kitchen with the memorable Empanada Watercolor Recipe Illustration Art Print!
This vibrant and fun mnemonic print features a recipe illustration with the basic ingredients for making mouth-watering empanadas a veteran homecook can surely appreciate. This colorful watercolor illustrations will make your taste buds dance with anticipation!
Hang it on your wall and impress your guests with your kitchen art collection, or gift it to your foodie friends for a unique and thoughtful present. Even write your own instructions!
Made with museum-quality materials, this print is sure to add a touch of fun and flavor to any room- not just the kitchen or dining room. Don't settle for boring wall decor, spice up your abode with the colorful "Empanada" watercolor recipe illustration art print!
Part of the "Slow Food" collection.
- Excellent quality and color saturation
- Acid-free, archival, museum-quality enhance matte paper.
- Frame not included.
- Printed in the US.
- Each giclée, open edition print is made-to-order: This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!
- Products may have slight coloration variation as they are printed on demand.
- Delivers typically up to 2-3 weeks from time of purchase during business shop business hours, Monday - Friday, 10am -3pm.
- Plan for additional delivery time for holidays, vacations, during acts of god and national supply chain disruptions that can significantly delay shipping.
- Paper thickness: 10.3 mil.
- Paper weight: 189 g/m².
- Opacity: 94%.
- ISO brightness: 104%.
- Paper is sourced from Japan.
Featured Artist: Patricia Jacques
|Width (inches)||Height (inches)|