Salento Door - Stylized Colombian Colors Watercolor Art Print
LATIN AMERICA WALL ART COLLECTION
Watercolor painting, colorful, abstract art, Salento, UNESCO World Heritage Sites
Slow travel to Colombia and be delighted with the town of Salento's bustling main street, lined with vernacular old houses, erected right from the sidewalk.
Imagine that the vibrantly painted wooden doors of each residence, opens up to secret interior gardens and timeless, lush stone patios, hidden from the curious traveler.
This atmospheric watercolor painting, “Salento Doors,” captures the energetic spirit of this cultural destination known to be a relaxing gateway to the Coffee Cultural Landscape of Colombia (2011) a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Infuse your home with a sense of serenity and warmth with the graded color washes of ethereal “Salento Door.”
Part of the popular “Latin America” watercolor abstract collection.
- Excellent quality and color saturation
- Acid-free, archival, museum-quality enhance matte paper.
- Frame not included.
- Printed in the US.
- Each giclée, open edition print is made-to-order: This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!
- Products may have slight coloration variation as they are printed on demand.
- Delivers typically up to 2-3 weeks from time of purchase during business shop business hours, Monday - Friday, 10am -3pm.
- Plan for additional delivery time for holidays, vacations, during acts of god and national supply chain disruptions that can significantly delay shipping.
- Paper thickness: 10.3 mil.
- Paper weight: 189 g/m².
- Opacity: 94%.
- ISO brightness: 104%.
- Paper is sourced from Japan.
Featured Artist: Patricia Jacques
|Width (inches)||Height (inches)|