Sky Mountain - Ethereal Peruvian Stone Forest Watercolor Canvas Print
PATAHUASI STONE FOREST WALL ART COLLECTION
Watercolor painting, Peru, Bolivia, Patahuasi, Purũna, Salar de Uyuni, abstract, green mountains, stone forest
Have you ever wondered what it would be look like if the earth ever touched the sky? The mysterious conical mountains and spires of the stone forest at Purũna National Park in Peru, combined with the fascinating reflecting waters of the Bolivian salt flats at Salar de Uyuni, Bolivia, provided the idea for this breathtaking mountainscape watercolor canvas print. It answers that particular question beautifully.
In this mountain landscape painting full of serenity, the mossy hills of these green mountains create a romantic dreamscape with layers of watercolor with salt color washes.
“Sky Mountain” is an inspiring painted illustration that becomes a statement piece in a variety of decorating styles especially when placed in an area flooded with natural light such as in an entryway.
Better yet, this stylized interpretation of one of the most beautiful places in the world, might just be a thoughtful gift for travel lovers stricken with wanderlust.
Fly away to far-flung ethereal destinations within your own mind. Let “Sky Mountain” re-ignite your creativity.
Part of the “Patahuasi Stone Forest” collection.
- Acid-free, PH-neutral, poly-cotton base.
- Vivid, fade-resistant print that you’ll cherish for a long time.
- 20.5 mil (0.5 mm) thick poly-cotton blend canvas.
- Canvas fabric weight: 13.9 oz/yd2(470 g/m²).
- Hand-stretched over solid wood stretcher bars.
- Matte finish coating.
- 1.5″ (3.81 cm) deep.
- Ready to hang with mounting brackets included.
- Blank canvas sourced from Latvia in the EU or the US.
- Each giclée canvas print is unique because it is made-to-order: A piece is printed only when an order is placed.
- Products may have slight coloration variation as they are printed on demand.
- United Wanderlust doesn’t keep an inventory.
- Each print is manually edited and optimally tailored to fit each canvas size. Ergo, artwork placement, design and overall composition on the canvas may vary from size to size.
- 3-4 weeks for delivery from time of purchase.
- No additional frames required but a suggested option is the floater-style canvas.
This wall art archival print is inspired from the visual art and original watercolor painting of Freelance Illustrator and Artist Patricia Jacques.
|Width (inches)||Height (inches)||Depth (inches)|
- “Uyuni Salt Flats: Complete Travel Guide,” by peruforless.com. An excellent article overview of this adventurous destination perfect for slow travelers to explore.
"#1 of 1 things to do in Patahuasi " by www.tripadvisor.com. A snapshot of the Patahuasi Stone Forest area in a beautiful slideshow from
"Destination Diaries: Puruña Stone Forest, Patahuasi Peru" by Dreaming Into Being blog, the illustration studio blog of the Artist Patricia Jacques. Fascinating random musings and tidbits about the inspiration for this uplifting watercolor canvas print.