King's Palace - Stylized Hanoi Stone Fortress Illustration Watercolor Art Print
SLOW TRAVEL VIETNAM WALL ART COLLECTION
Watercolor painting, Hanoi, historic places, masonry stone and calming colors
"King’s Palace” delights cultural travelers and the like with its semi-realistic art vibe. This light, green and brown watercolor graphic illustration is an ode to the Unesco World Heritage Site, "Thang Long Imperial Citadel," which is located in Hanoi Old Quarter.
The real McCoy is festooned with innumerable secret courtyards, mysterious balconies, romantic gazebos and a zillion archways. The “King’s Palace” beckons the intrepid armchair traveler to go down its rabbit holes and explore its cooling, labyrinthine passageways.
The rich earthy stone hues interspersed with surprising leafy greens accents, work especially well with a bohemian wall decor or a modern rustic room, either alone or with another piece from the "Slow Travel Vietnam" collection such as “Pink Palace.”
In more monochromatic interiors, “King’s Palace” packs a punch of visual texture.
As a thoughtful gift to the travel lovers in your life, this ethereal and playful fine art watercolor illustration hits the spot.
Part of the "Slow Travel Vietnam” collection.
- Excellent quality and color saturation
- Acid-free, archival, museum-quality enhance matte paper.
- Frame not included.
- Printed in the US.
- Each giclée, open edition print is made-to-order: This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!
- Products may have slight coloration variation as they are printed on demand.
- Delivers typically up to 2-3 weeks from time of purchase during business shop business hours, Monday - Friday, 10am -3pm.
- Plan for additional delivery time for holidays, vacations, during acts of god and national supply chain disruptions that can significantly delay shipping.
- Paper thickness: 10.3 mil.
- Paper weight: 189 g/m².
- Opacity: 94%.
- ISO brightness: 104%.
- Paper is sourced from Japan.
Featured Artist: Patricia Jacques
|Width (inches)||Height (inches)|