Pink Palace - Stylized Ho Chi Minh City Historic Temple Watercolor Canvas Print
SLOW TRAVEL VIETNAM WALL ART COLLECTION
Watercolor painting, Vietnam, Ho Chi Minh City, asymmetrical art, historic sites
Nestled in a quiet and narrow lot, hiding under huge shade trees bristling with oddly contorted branches, you’ll find the peaceful ancient Vietnamese temple of the Jade Emperor Pagoda. Those with determined wanderlust will fall in love with this elegant beauty, located in a lesser-known part of Ho Chi Minh city.
While the pervading tranquility and timelessness of the historic landmark fueled the inspiration behind the original watercolor “Pink Palace,” ultimately, it’s the playful interpretation of this visual art piece that brings joyful frequencies to any abode.
Make this piece a bold wall art statement or combine it with other beautiful graphic illustrations from the “Slow Travel Vietnam” collection.
Part of the "Slow Travel Vietnam” collection.
- Acid-free, PH-neutral, poly-cotton base.
- Vivid, fade-resistant print that you’ll cherish for a long time.
- 20.5 mil (0.5 mm) thick poly-cotton blend canvas.
- Canvas fabric weight: 13.9 oz/yd2(470 g/m²).
- Hand-stretched over solid wood stretcher bars.
- Matte finish coating.
- 1.5″ (3.81 cm) deep.
- Ready to hang with mounting brackets included.
- Blank canvas sourced from Latvia in the EU or the US.
- Each giclée canvas print is unique because it is made-to-order: A piece is printed only when an order is placed.
- Products may have slight coloration variation as they are printed on demand.
- United Wanderlust doesn’t keep an inventory.
- Each print is manually edited and optimally tailored to fit each canvas size. Ergo, artwork placement, design and overall composition on the canvas may vary from size to size.
- 3-4 weeks for delivery from time of purchase.
- No additional frames required but a suggested option is the floater-style canvas.
This wall art archival print is inspired from the visual art and original watercolor painting of Freelance Illustrator and Artist Patricia Jacques.
|Width (inches)||Height (inches)||Depth (inches)|
- "Jade Emperor Pagoda" by Guide Vietnam. A succinct article on a gem off-the-beaten track.
- "Vietnam Travel Guide" by Afar Magzine. Get a sense of the context that inspired this travel art piece. Afar is one of our favorite sources for travel destination inspirations.
- "The Most Beautiful Temples in Ho Chi Minh City" by Culture Trip. One never knows when and where the creative muse will strike so here's a good list to inspire more travel art and spike wanderlust.
- "Slow Travel Vietnam #1 - Psychedelic Crab" by Dreaming Into Being, the illustration blog of designer-artist Patricia Jacques. Take a peak at the list of designs where new art releases from this collection could be coming from…