Devil's Bridge Sedona - Psychedelic Realistic Art Watercolor Canvas Print
AMERICAN ESCAPES WALL ART COLLECTION
Watercolor painting, Sedona Red Rocks, stone arches and pretty places
“Devil’s Bridge Sedona.” This psychedelic painting streaked with red hues, softened with earthy greens and blues, pays homage to the dramatic Sedona red rocks. These geological formations, found in the wild pretty places of the American Southwest, create ethereal dreamscapes that stirs awake the hidden, sleeping wanderlust travel lover in each of us.
A precarious stone arch bridge, stretched across a yawning gorge, inspired this striped and playful piece of mixed-media graphic art. Its cool reddish tones especially bring atmosphere and drama to home decors that are minimalist or neutral, and may need either a punch of color or - an element of surprise.
“Devil’s Bridge Sedona” could also be the right desert painting to adds a bit of warm timeless beauty to a burgeoning southwestern wall art gallery.
Finally, satisfy the cravings of your inner travel lover and travel vicariously through Devil’s Bridge Sedona - in your own mind. Or, start planning your travel itinerary to the enchanted lands of Sedona, Arizona.
Part of the “American Escapes” collection.
- Acid-free, PH-neutral, poly-cotton base.
- Vivid, fade-resistant print that you’ll cherish for a long time.
- 20.5 mil (0.5 mm) thick poly-cotton blend canvas.
- Canvas fabric weight: 13.9 oz/yd2(470 g/m²).
- Hand-stretched over solid wood stretcher bars.
- Matte finish coating.
- 1.5″ (3.81 cm) deep.
- Ready to hang with mounting brackets included.
- Blank canvas sourced from Latvia in the EU or the US.
- Each giclée canvas print is unique because it is made-to-order: A piece is printed only when an order is placed.
- Products may have slight coloration variation as they are printed on demand.
- United Wanderlust doesn’t keep an inventory.
- Each print is manually edited and optimally tailored to fit each canvas size. Ergo, artwork placement, design and overall composition on the canvas may vary from size to size.
- 3-4 weeks for delivery from time of purchase.
- No additional frames required but a suggested option is the floater-style canvas.
This wall art archival print is inspired from the visual art and original watercolor painting of Freelance Illustrator and Artist Patricia Jacques.
|Width (inches)||Height (inches)||Depth (inches)|
- "19 Southwestern Style Ideas for Your Home" by Ashley Knierim. (TheSpruce.com). Great vernacular southwest-inspired design ideas article for mix and match home decor styles.
- "Land of Enchantment: New Mexico State Nickname" Fun facts about the Land of Enchantment published by State Symbols USA.