Do Elephants Dream of Green Bonsai Trees? - Elephant Graphic Illustration
SLOW TRAVEL VIETNAM WALL ART COLLECTION
Elephant painting, watercolor painting, Dalat, Vietnam, timeless, illustration
On the outskirts of Dalat, Vietnam, imagine walking down the meandering paths of a timeless spiritual garden. This garden is located in the heart of Thien Vien Truc Lam, a historic site and working zen temple, awashed in serenity.
Amidst the lush beauty of the zen garden, you spot a surprising blue elephant garden planter that seems to have been carved out of pure stone.
Although, the elephant is weathered through and through, ravaged as it is by the hands of time, its wabi sabi-ness almost makes you forget that its also the home to an ethereal, mature bonsai tree.
"Do Elephant Dream of Green Bonsai Trees?" captures in this watercolor illustration full of magical realism, the playfulness of unexpected, delightful discoveries travelers experience when they follow their wanderlust in one of the best places.
Fall in love with this whimsical and uplifting watercolor canvas print and give it a special place in your home decor. Let the hidden treasures of the world inspire you through atmospheric travel art
Part of the "Slow Travel Vietnam” collection.
- Acid-free, PH-neutral, poly-cotton base.
- Vivid, fade-resistant print that you’ll cherish for a long time.
- 20.5 mil (0.5 mm) thick poly-cotton blend canvas.
- Canvas fabric weight: 13.9 oz/yd2(470 g/m²).
- Hand-stretched over solid wood stretcher bars.
- Matte finish coating.
- 1.5″ (3.81 cm) deep.
- Ready to hang with mounting brackets included.
- Blank canvas sourced from Latvia in the EU or the US.
- Each giclée canvas print is unique because it is made-to-order: A piece is printed only when an order is placed.
- Products may have slight coloration variation as they are printed on demand.
- United Wanderlust doesn’t keep an inventory.
- Each print is manually edited and optimally tailored to fit each canvas size. Ergo, artwork placement, design and overall composition on the canvas may vary from size to size.
- 3-4 weeks for delivery from time of purchase.
- No additional frames required but a suggested option is the floater-style canvas.
This wall art archival print is inspired from the visual art and original watercolor painting of Freelance Illustrator and Artist Patricia Jacques.
|Width (inches)||Height (inches)||Depth (inches)|
"Da Lat” by Afar Magazine. A succinct article overview of this refreshing destination where the buddhist temple is located.
"Thien Vien Truc Lam" by TripAdvisor. A sneak peek at the zen buddhist monastery where the inspiration for the watercolor original fine art painting came about.
"Slow Travel Vietnam #1 - Psychedelic Crab" by Dreaming Into Being, the illustration blog of designer-artist Patricia Jacques. Take a peak at the list of designs where new art releases from this collection could be coming from…