Third Eye - 4 3/4” X 6 11/16" - Atmospheric Abstract Pour Painting Original Art
TEMPORARY TEMPLES COLLECTION #1 - THIRD EYE
***Item is available for sale at the end of November ***
Colorful, vibrant rose tints, sapphire blues, abstract earth symbols, wall art, paint pouring art, crop circles
A colorful, bright and uplifting archetypal painting inspired from the mysterious crop circle phenomenon, that suddenly started appearing in farm fields all over the world, overnight or within an impossibly short period of time, between 1995- 2012.
These beautiful, and often, massive formations graced farmlands from England to France and even the US - every summer, like clockwork.
The unknown circle makers appear to have decreased the intensity at which they create each intricate and otherworldly geometric design.
However, the sheer intricacy, scope and multi-layering of these amazing formations, provide an unending source of inspiration, creativity, concept and ideas to anyone curious enough to experience them first-hand, in-situ.
“Third Eye,” and each of the paintings in the Temporary Temples collection, is the artist's colorful interpretation of these earth symbols, following an on-site exploration of crop circles in Wiltshire, England.
Get immersed in deciphering these mysterious archetypal glyphs. They whisper of energy, organic life, space, other worlds, alternate dimensions, mathematical equations, and a new energetic language between humans and nature.
Energize your home sanctuary with one of these timeless and atmospheric geometric paintings.
Part of the “Temporary Temples” collection:
- Original abstract painting created with fluid acrylic paints and/or heat.
- Each original art is unique.
- 4 3/4” X 6 11/16”x 1 1/2 wood panel canvas. Frame not included.
- 1 1/2" deep sides allow easy hanging directly on the wall without requiring a frame.
- Usually ships within 2 -3 weeks domestically from time of purchase.
- A lightweight, original painting easy to ship for the home or for gift-giving.
- Acrylic painting created on triple-primed wood canvas for best adhesion.
- Beautiful varnish finish for long-lasting protection; gives each piece a magical sheen.
- Artist signature on the back of the wood canvas.
- Certificate of Authenticity seal confirms provenance documentation.
Mix & Match - suggested companions pieces within the Universe Series:
|Width (inches)||Height (inches)||Depth (inches)|
||Approx. 1 1/2|
****This piece is expected to be available for sale in the art shop at the end of November. It is currently in transit from the November 17-19 Annual 2022 MCAD Art Sale .****
We wrote about this exciting art fair in this article "The 3-day, Salon Style MCAD Art Sale Returns in person!"
- Welcome to crop circles 101... by TemporaryTemples.co.uk. A fascinating website for a deep dive into these magnificent, geometric pattern literally etched into farmer's fields.
- Latest Crop Circles by cropcircleaccess.com. Check out on this website where some the latest geo glyphs are popping up and whether or not they can be visited.
- Sacred Geometry of Crop Circles from New Dawn magazine. An insightful discussion for those curious about the connection between geometry, art and spirituality.