Psychedelic Crab - Nha Thrang Crustacean Graphic Illustration Canvas Print
SLOW TRAVEL VIETNAM WALL ART COLLECTION
Watercolor painting, Vietnam, Timeless, illustration, seaside room decor, graphic art
The adventurous travel lover knows that in the bustling streets of beach town Nha Trang, Vietnam, seafood markets rule. “Psychedelic Crab,” documents in a cheerful explosion of warm colors, a freshly-caught crustacean.
At the time it was lazily swimming in a green, plastic market bin. This beautiful decapod was spotted one early morning, while on the way to experience one of the prettiest and peaceful historic places in Vietnam - the thousand-year old, Vietnamese Cham towers of Po Nagar.
For the travel lover fascinated with expressions of culture, the multi-color marine creature captures the heart of wanderlust: sublime sustenance discovered inside sublime spaces.
From living rooms to quirky bedrooms, a variety of beach and coastal wall decor will warm up with the uplifting vibes of this psychedelic watercolor canvas print wall art.
“Psychedelic Crab” actually heralds the entire 15 + pieces in the "Slow Travel Vietnam" collection to be released over the next few months in the art shop. For now, mix and match this colorful piece of fine art with “Can Elephants Dream of Green Bonsai Trees?” or “Pink Palace,” if you feel a tad more contrarian.
Better yet, let this funky sea creature watercolor canvas print brighten the home decor of the slow travelers in your life.
Part of the "Slow Travel Vietnam” collection.
- Acid-free, PH-neutral, poly-cotton base.
- Vivid, fade-resistant print that you’ll cherish for a long time.
- 20.5 mil (0.5 mm) thick poly-cotton blend canvas.
- Canvas fabric weight: 13.9 oz/yd2(470 g/m²).
- Hand-stretched over solid wood stretcher bars.
- Matte finish coating.
- 1.5″ (3.81 cm) deep.
- Ready to hang with mounting brackets included.
- Blank canvas sourced from Latvia in the EU or the US.
- Each giclée canvas print is unique because it is made-to-order: A piece is printed only when an order is placed.
- Products may have slight coloration variation as they are printed on demand.
- United Wanderlust doesn’t keep an inventory.
- Each print is manually edited and optimally tailored to fit each canvas size. Ergo, artwork placement, design and overall composition on the canvas may vary from size to size.
- 3-4 weeks for delivery from time of purchase.
- No additional frames required but a suggested option is the floater-style canvas.
This wall art archival print is inspired from the visual art and original watercolor painting of Freelance Illustrator and Artist Patricia Jacques.
|Width (inches)||Height (inches)||Depth (inches)|
“Po Nagar Cham Towers” by Lonely Planet. A quick overview of the intriguing destination where the idea for this piece came to life.
"Nha Trang, Vietnam" by Wendy Justice. An in-depth article about Na thrang’vibe from International Living. Geared toward expats, long term travelers and retirees. Shock-full of info bout the spirit and daily life of Na Thrang.
"Slow Travel Vietnam #1 - Psychedelic Crab" by Dreaming Into Being, the illustration blog of designer-artist Patricia Jacques. Take a peak at the list of designs where new art releases could be coming from…