Salento Door - Stylized Colombian Colors Watercolor Canvas Print
LATIN AMERICA WALL ART COLLECTION
Watercolor painting, colorful, abstract art, Salento, UNESCO World Heritage Sites
Slow travel to Salento, Colombia and be delighted with its bustling main street, lined with vernacular old houses, erected right from the sidewalk.
Imagine that the vibrantly painted wooden doors of each residence, opens up to secret interior gardens and timeless, lush stone patios, hidden from the curious traveler.
This atmospheric watercolor painting, “Salento Doors,” attempts to captures the energetic spirit of this cultural destination known to be a relaxing gateway to the Coffee Cultural Landscape of Colombia (2011) a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Re-establish a sense of serenity in your own home with the graded watercolor washes of deep oranges, reds, yellows and greens of this ethereal piece
Part of the popular “Latin America” watercolor abstract collection.
- Acid-free, PH-neutral, poly-cotton base.
- Vivid, fade-resistant print that you’ll cherish for a long time.
- 20.5 mil (0.5 mm) thick poly-cotton blend canvas.
- Canvas fabric weight: 13.9 oz/yd2(470 g/m²).
- Hand-stretched over solid wood stretcher bars.
- Matte finish coating.
- 1.5″ (3.81 cm) deep.
- Ready to hang with mounting brackets included.
- Blank canvas sourced from Latvia in the EU or the US.
- Each giclée canvas print is unique because it is made-to-order: A piece is printed only when an order is placed.
- Products may have slight coloration variation as they are printed on demand.
- United Wanderlust doesn’t keep an inventory.
- Each print is manually edited and optimally tailored to fit each canvas size. Ergo, artwork placement, design and overall composition on the canvas may vary from size to size.
- 3-4 weeks for delivery from time of purchase.
- No additional frames required but a suggested option is the floater-style canvas.
This wall art archival print is inspired from the visual art of Freelance Illustrator and Artist Patricia Jacques.
|Width (inches)||Height (inches)||Depth (inches)|
"Orange Crush: How to Make Orange Work in Your Home" by Arlyn Hernandez, insightful advice by the folks at Apartment therapy.
- "Coffee Cultural Landscape of Colombia" (2011) by United Nations Education, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO)
- "Salento, Colombia" by Nancy Kiernan