Arches - Atmospheric Sedona Arizona Stone Arch Watercolor Canvas Print
AMERICAN ESCAPES WALL ART COLLECTION
Atmospheric, Watercolor painting, American Southwest, graded wash watercolor, stone arches
Towering red stone columns, large boulders balancing dangerously on unbelievably tiny supports at incredible heights, these are the majestic views that typify the slow travel experiences, at some of the most otherworldly national parks of the American Southwest.
“Arches” magically captures in great, big abstract strokes of graded wash watercolor, the spirit of wanderlust travel pervading the national parks of the southwest. In this piece of fine art, the asymmetrical beauty of mystifying desert rocks transmutes into a timeless, atmospheric dreamscape.
Bring one of the most beautiful places to visit in the world into your living room wall decor with this ethereal, exquisite archival print.
Better yet, gift this canvas travel print, infused with blissful serenity, to a kindred spirit near you.
Part of the “American Escapes” collection.
- Acid-free, PH-neutral, poly-cotton base.
- Vivid, fade-resistant print that you’ll cherish for a long time.
- 20.5 mil (0.5 mm) thick poly-cotton blend canvas.
- Canvas fabric weight: 13.9 oz/yd2(470 g/m²).
- Hand-stretched over solid wood stretcher bars.
- Matte finish coating.
- 1.5″ (3.81 cm) deep.
- Ready to hang with mounting brackets included.
- Blank canvas sourced from Latvia in the EU or the US.
- Each giclée canvas print is unique because it is made-to-order: A piece is printed only when an order is placed.
- Products may have slight coloration variation as they are printed on demand.
- United Wanderlust doesn’t keep an inventory.
- Each print is manually edited and optimally tailored to fit each canvas size. Ergo, artwork placement, design and overall composition on the canvas may vary from size to size.
- 3-4 weeks for delivery from time of purchase.
- No additional frames required but a suggested option is the floater-style canvas.
This wall art archival print is inspired from the visual art and original watercolor painting of Freelance Illustrator and Artist Patricia Jacques.
|Width (inches)||Height (inches)||Depth (inches)|
- "19 Southwestern Style Ideas for Your Home" by Ashley Knierim. (TheSpruce.com). Great vernacular southwest-inspired design ideas article for mix and match home decor styles.
- "Sedona, Arizona", the official webpage for Sedona, Arizona
"Sedona Parks and Heritage Sites" a webpage featuring view of the rocky desert landscape of Arizon which inspired "Arches and other artwork in the "American Escapes" collection