Fermented Pines -Colorful Kitchen Art Print on Watercolor Art Print
WILD DINING ILLUSTRATED COLLECTION
Pine needles, food art, kitchen decor, backyard foraging, harvest, blue glass jar, carrots
A fun and magically realistic ode to the life-giving beauty of raw, fermented foods. This food watercolor print celebrates mastering the lost art of extending a kitchen garden season’s harvest through foraged, fermented foods that last through the winter.
This illustration of fermented pine needles with carrots, and other goodies creates a fantastic piece with its blue-tinged, glass jar for a kitchen gallery wall.
Or, shop this thoughtful gift for foodie friends and family. Part of the colorful "Wild Dining Illustrated” collection:
Part of the “Patahuasi Stone Forest” collection.
- Excellent quality and color saturation
- Acid-free, archival, museum-quality enhance matte paper.
- Frame not included.
- Printed in the US.
- Each giclée, open edition print is made-to-order: This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!
- Products may have slight coloration variation as they are printed on demand.
- Delivers typically up to 2-3 weeks from time of purchase during business shop business hours, Monday - Friday, 10am -3pm.
- Plan for additional delivery time for holidays, vacations, during acts of god and national supply chain disruptions that can significantly delay shipping.
- Paper thickness: 10.3 mil.
- Paper weight: 189 g/m².
- Opacity: 94%.
- ISO brightness: 104%.
- Paper is sourced from Japan.
Featured Artist: Patricia Jacques
|Width (inches)||Height (inches)|