King's Palace - Stylized Hanoi Stone Fortress Illustration Watercolor Canvas Print
SLOW TRAVEL VIETNAM WALL ART COLLECTION
Watercolor painting, Hanoi, historic places, masonry stone and calming colors
"King’s Palace” delights cultural travelers and the like with its semi-realistic art vibe. This light, green and brown watercolor graphic illustration is an ode to the Unesco World Heritage Site, "Thang Long Imperial Citadel," which is located in Hanoi Old Quarter.
The real McCoy is festooned with innumerable secret courtyards, mysterious balconies, romantic gazebos and a zillion archways. The “King’s Palace” beckons the intrepid armchair traveler to go down its rabbit holes and explore its cooling, labyrinthine passageways.
The rich earthy stone hues interspersed with surprising leafy greens accents, work especially well with a bohemian wall decor or a modern rustic room, either alone or with another piece from the "Slow Travel Vietnam" collection.
Alternatively, hang this atmospheric beauty where its energy-grounding charm can do the most good. In more monochromatic and minimalist interiors, “King’s Palace” adds quite a bit of visual texture.
Remember, as a thoughtful gift to the travel lovers in your life, this ethereal and playful fine art watercolor illustration shines.
Part of the "Slow Travel Vietnam” collection.
- Acid-free, PH-neutral, poly-cotton base.
- Vivid, fade-resistant print that you’ll cherish for a long time.
- 20.5 mil (0.5 mm) thick poly-cotton blend canvas.
- Canvas fabric weight: 13.9 oz/yd2(470 g/m²).
- Hand-stretched over solid wood stretcher bars.
- Matte finish coating.
- 1.5″ (3.81 cm) deep.
- Ready to hang with mounting brackets included.
- Blank canvas sourced from Latvia in the EU or the US.
- Each giclée canvas print is unique because it is made-to-order: A piece is printed only when an order is placed.
- Products may have slight coloration variation as they are printed on demand.
- United Wanderlust doesn’t keep an inventory.
- Each print is manually edited and optimally tailored to fit each canvas size. Ergo, artwork placement, design and overall composition on the canvas may vary from size to size.
- 3-4 weeks for delivery from time of purchase.
- No additional frames required but a suggested option is the floater-style canvas.
- This wall art archival print is inspired from the visual art and original watercolor painting of Freelance Illustrator and Artist Patricia Jacques.
|Width (inches)||Height (inches)||Depth (inches)|
- "Vietnam Travel Guide" by Afar Magzine. Get a sense of the context that inspired this travel art piece. Afar is one of our favorite sources for travel destination inspirations.
"Central Sector of the Imperial Citadel of Thang Long - Hanoi" by United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization | World Heritage Convention. A detailed look at this historic site that spark the original painting.
- "Hanoi" by Lonely Planet. A quick overview of the city where King's Palace became an idea.
- "Slow Travel Vietnam #1 - Psychedelic Crab" by Dreaming Into Being, the illustration blog of designer-artist Patricia Jacques. Take a peak at the list of designs where new art releases from this collection could be coming from…