Cathedral Rock - Stylized Magical Realism Sedona Red Rocks Canvas Print
AMERICAN ESCAPES WALL ART COLLECTION
Trippy paintings, Sedona, American Southwest, stylized and blue sky
“Cathedral Rock” is a bright, trippy painting with a fun take on the red rock monoliths of magical Sedona, Arizona. Encountered during a spiritual pilgrimage to one of the most sacred destinations on American soil, cathedral rock inspired this psychedelic rendition of a Sedona desert gem.
This stylized interpretation of the unique limestone striations adorning these atmospheric geological formations, transcends into something playful in this bold graphic illustration.
With its red, orange and sienna organic towers, accentuated with lines of white ink on watercolor, “Cathedral Rock” cheers up a variety of interior design styles.
Between the rich gradations of the blue sky and the bold, earthy stripes of the stone, you’ll find something to brighten up a sad entryway, a children's room or a colorless kitchen decor. Mix and match with other prints from the “American Escapes.”
Part of the “American Escapes” collection.
- Acid-free, PH-neutral, poly-cotton base.
- Vivid, fade-resistant print that you’ll cherish for a long time.
- 20.5 mil (0.5 mm) thick poly-cotton blend canvas.
- Canvas fabric weight: 13.9 oz/yd2(470 g/m²).
- Hand-stretched over solid wood stretcher bars.
- Matte finish coating.
- 1.5″ (3.81 cm) deep.
- Ready to hang with mounting brackets included.
- Blank canvas sourced from Latvia in the EU or the US.
- Each giclée canvas print is unique because it is made-to-order: A piece is printed only when an order is placed.
- Products may have slight coloration variation as they are printed on demand.
- United Wanderlust doesn’t keep an inventory.
- Each print is manually edited and optimally tailored to fit each canvas size. Ergo, artwork placement, design and overall composition on the canvas may vary from size to size.
- 3-4 weeks for delivery from time of purchase.
- No additional frames required but a suggested option is the floater-style canvas.
This wall art archival print is inspired from the visual art and original watercolor painting of Freelance Illustrator and Artist Patricia Jacques.
|Width (inches)||Height (inches)||Depth (inches)|
- "Sedona, Arizona", the official webpage for Sedona, Arizona
"Cathedral Rock Trail No. 170," the website of the United States Department of Agriculture - Forest Service. Has a lot of information about this awe-inspiring destination that sparked this psychedelic painting.